Sunday, October 25, 2009

Co-Star on Ashlee Simpson: She's a Great Mother

We won’t be seeing Ashlee Simpson take on the role as Violet Foster on Melrose Place until Fall, but Hollyscoop has the scoop on what we can expect from the show.

At the 11th Annual Young Hollywood awards, we caught up with Shaun Sipo who stars alongside Ashlee Simpson and he gave us the scoop on working with the new mother. “She’s great she’s really sweet she has her son Bronx on set,” he tells Hollyscoop. Shaun went on to say how Bronx “mumbles baby talk” on set.

In regards to what type of mother Ashlee is Sip says, “I think she’s a good mum I mean I am not with her when she’s at home but from her being on set with her child she looks like a good mother.”



Now we know Ashlee Simpson is apart of the show but will Heather Locklear make an appearance? “I am not sure. I mean I know that they’ve talked to people about bringing certain people back. Laura Leighton comes in here and there and Thomas Calabro is there I am not sure who else the’re going to be bring but ya will be fun,” he tells Hollyscoop.

In regards to the show he says that “they are revamping, no one is Jake’s character or Heather’s character.

No comments:

Post a Comment